CHARTER PRICE INCLUDES:
All yachts are equipped with:
Furling genoa; bimini, wheel steering; VHF-Radio, CD Player, additional service battery, electric windlass, electric refrigerator, swimplatform with cockpit-shower; cockpit-table, electric anchor windlass, and warm water.
Electronics : wind speed & direction, speed & depth, GPS and autopilot.
Most yachts are equipped with a chartplotter.
OBLIGATORY (not included in charter price):
- Last Cleaning: 70 EURO
- Transit log: 95 EURO (payable on spot)
- Bed Linen: 10 EURO per person
OPTIONAL (not included in charter price):
- Outboard engine: 65 EUR/Week
- Towels :Set 5 Euro per person
- Blister / Spinaker: 150 EUR ( Deposit raised € 500,-)
- Skipper: 140 EURO/Per Day + Food
- Hostess: 100 EURO/Per Day + Food
(main job is cleaning, serving, preparing breakfast and snacks)
- Hostess Plus: 120 EURO/Per Day + Food
(main job is cleaning, serving, preparing all meals)
- Transport Airport - Base: contact us!!
1.750 Euro : Monohulls from 49 feet & Catamarans from 43 feet
1.500 Euro : All other boats.
Payable on spot in cash / Visa card / Euro card
The deposit can be reduced to € 250,- against payment of 3,5 % of list price - payable at signature of the contract
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
- 30% upon signing the contract
- 40% at least 6 weeks before rental
- Rest payment at boat embarkation in CASH and Euros.
- 10% discount for 3rd and every following week
- 10% for early booking (till 31.12.2012.)
- 5% for repeater clients
(max. discount per booking 15%)
CHECK IN: Saturday at 17:00 h
RETURN TO THE MARINA : Friday until 17:00 h
CHECK OUT: Saturday at 09:00 h
Charter week includes the last night on board until Saturday morning at 09:00 h.
- All yachts are fully insured against total loss and third party liability with selfbehalf of the amount of the deposit.
- The loss of dinghy, outboard-motor or windsurfer are within the selfbehalf and not covered by the insurance.
- Crew and their personal possessions are not covered by the yachts insurance.
We highly recommend to take care for a personal insurance coverage.
- The Skipper must be holder of a valid sailing license or provide a proof of his previous sailing experience.
According to Turkish authorities, a Transit log is obligatory for every charter. If you send us the following documents latest one week before beginning of your charter, we can arrange all necessary formalities in advance. If you send the documents by mail, please allow two weeks for delivery. We need:
- Complete Crewlist:
with first and last name, address, date of birth, place of birth,
nationality and passport number.
- Copy of skipper’s sailing license
Provisioning service available with delivery on board.